» Compliance Management
In the era of "reasonable care" and "informed compliance" mandated by the Modernization Act in 1993, TLGA has the experienced professionals to help ensure that your business practices meet the stringent requirements of this era in international trade compliance. Assisting importers and exporters with compliance involves guiding them through the focused assessment process, developing compliance programs, providing ruling assistance, and preparing disclosure documentation. This assistance helps prevent clients from getting lost on the complex road to trade compliance.
We provide comprehensive solutions and on-going services so your company meets regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Focused Assessment
- Compliance Program Development & Staff Training
- ISA Certification
- Product Classification & Database
- Customs Rulings
- Disclosure Preparation
- Export Control and Licensing
- ACE Information Management
- C-TPAT Certification and Review
- Validation Reviews
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Importer Security Filing (ISF or 10+2)